At Qrvey, we simplify business analytics on AWS by solving the three biggest problems of traditional BI. We help our customers move their analytics beyond just visualizations with a whole new approach and exciting new technologies. We are building a team of analytics rockstars that want to help organizations do more with all of their data.
The Role You Will Have
– Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS.
– Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS.
– Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform.
– Deploy monitoring tools and security integrations to our infrastructure.
– Consult and assist back-end developers to build, deploy, monitor, and manage their services.
– Improve the existing DevOps tools and pipelines.
– Help with the alignment between backend and DevOps engineering.
– Help us build our future container-based production environments.
– Experience managing Amazon Web Services (we are heavily integrated into AWS).
– Complex scripting, debugging, data analysis, problem analysis and resolution of issues within open source applications.
– Design, manage and maintain tools to automate operational processes using shell and Ansible scripting.
What You’ll Need
– 2+ years of experience working in an Operations/DevOps team.
– 2+ years of experience designing and building distributed systems on AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure.
– Experience with implementing, managing and monitoring environments utilizing Cloud Technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS).
– Experience implementing AWS core services like EC2, ECS, EB, VPC, ELB, S3, Cloud formation templates, Lambda functions, IAM and Database (Dynamodb and RDS).
– Experience with Jira, Confluence and extensive experience with Agile methodologies.
– Strong communication and collaborative skills in providing technical direction and hands-on software deployment.
– Knowledge of Scrum, the development process and ceremonies including scrums, planning events, backlog grooming, retrospectives and demos.
– Ability to meet deadlines, concentrate and pay attention to detail.
– Ability to work in a team environment or independently.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV below and we'll review your information promptly. If you seem like a great fit, we'll be in touch to learn more and schedule an interview.