About us:Qrvey is the first and only embedded analytics platform built from the ground up to help SaaS companies generate more revenue and increase developer efficiency by simplifying the process of putting actionable insights in the hands of all their customers and users. Qrvey’s AWS-native platform delivers a complete embedded analytics layer, and is driven by a team with decades of experience in the analytics industry. Qrvey deploys into your cloud so you’re always in total control of your data and infrastructure, and Qrvey’s unique combination of data management, embedded analytics and embedded automation offer SaaS product leaders the ability to truly differentiate their products and increase their value to their customers.
What you will be doing
- Deploy container-based applications to multiple cloud platforms and on-premise.
- Implemented and managed continuous delivery systems and methodologies for multiple cloud platforms.
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems that work with containers on multiple cloud platforms.
- Implement highly available, scalable, and self-healing systems on cloud platforms.
- Deploy monitoring tools and security integrations to our infrastructure.
- Consult and assist back-end developers to build, deploy, monitor, and manage their services.
- Improve the existing DevOps tools and pipelines.
- Help with the alignment between the backend and DevOps engineering.
- Help us build our future container-based production environments.
- Build and manage automated deployment pipelines running on multiple cloud platforms.
- Complex scripting, debugging, data analysis, problem analysis, and resolution of issues within open-source applications.
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes using shell and Ansible scripting.
What you need for this position
- 5+ years of experience with deploying and managing Docker containers to different cloud platforms and on-premise.
- 5+ years of experience working in an Operations/DevOps team.
- 5+ years of experience designing and building distributed systems on AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure.
- Experience implementing, managing and monitoring environments utilizing Cloud Technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure or GCP.
- Experience working with cloud services similar to EC2, ECS, VPC, ELB, S3, Cloud formation templates (or terraform), Lambda functions, IAM and Database (Dynamodb and RDS).
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and extensive experience with Agile methodologies.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV below and we'll review your information promptly. If you seem like a great fit, we'll be in touch to learn more and schedule an interview.