Frontend Architect Developer
We are looking for an exceptionally skilled Frontend Architect Developer with a solid technical background and leadership skills, able work in a fast-paced environment primarily using the latest front-end development practices.
Front-End Developers play a significant role on our engineering team. Front-End Developers collaborate openly in an Agile Software Development environment with other members of engineering and User Experience disciplines, including Backend Engineers, QA, Interaction UX/UI Designers, as well as Product Managers.
What you will be doing:
- Participating in our UI development processes by establishing and documenting development standards and common components for common usage across our Qrvey product.
- Incorporating reliable unit and end-to-end testing to UI frameworks .
- Influencing the Technical Requirements Definition Process with particular attention to user experience requirements
- Collaborating with multiple team leads to drive consistent front-end standards and best practices
- Partnering with development team to map technical requirements into architecture and technical design tasks, plan releases and deliver on commitments
- Leading, inspiring and mentoring a small development team.
- Estimating and scope projects, and manage engineering, and successful project delivery
- Ensuring proper coding techniques, completing code reviews and mentoring individual developers.
- Actively identify and manage risk on projects
What you need for this position:
You should have serious Engineering and Architecture chops and love leading web projects, mentoring engineers, and exploring the state-of-the-art of technology.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work well in a team, project management, and technical leadership experience
- Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency and drive
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically
- Proficient working in an Agile Software Development environment.
- Experience leading a development team
- Proficient in HTML5 / CSS3.
- Strong experience integrating with APIs and REST/SOAP web services
- Modern technologies such as Java/Spring/DevOps/Cloud/Web
- Experience with DevOps pipelines and tools (Git, Jenkins, TeamCity, Docker, Chef, etc.) and one or more cloud infrastructure providers (AWS, Azure, GCP, OpenStack)