About us:Qrvey is the first and only embedded analytics platform built from the ground up to help SaaS companies generate more revenue and increase developer efficiency by simplifying the process of putting actionable insights in the hands of all their customers and users. Qrvey’s AWS-native platform delivers a complete embedded analytics layer, and is driven by a team with decades of experience in the analytics industry. Qrvey deploys into your cloud so you’re always in total control of your data and infrastructure, and Qrvey’s unique combination of data management, embedded analytics and embedded automation offer SaaS product leaders the ability to truly differentiate their products and increase their value to their customers.
Manual QA Engineer
This role will utilize manual testing skills, experience working with databases, and ability to work in a fast paced agile environment. It’s important for applicants to have a strong technical background and good communication skills.
What you will be doing:
- Review requirement specifications, identify gaps, determine testability, and
- Design manual test scripts and participate in test plan reviews.
- Analyze the nature of bugs and direct them accordingly.
- Collaborate with back-end developers.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Review results of automated test runs.
- Perform functional, integration, and regression testing.
- Conduct post-release/post-implementation testing support.
- Work with other squads to ensure quality throughout the software development
- Work closely with Developers, Product Owners, QA Manager, and other QA
Engineers on planning and executing tasks.
- Communicate about test status on a daily basis.
- Perform tasks under minimal supervision.
- Work in a fast paced environment where new versions of software are delivered
What you need for this position:
- Extensive manual testing experience.
- Working knowledge of databases.
- Good understanding of NoSQL and SQL databases.
- Ability to understand complex data flows.
- Experience with performance testing.
- Familiarity with AWS technologies.
- Experience designing and performing API tests.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to assess the scope of issues and their impact in order to establish
- Experience developing and executing test plans, procedures, and creating test reports.
- Experience in Full Software Development Life Cycle, from requirements to
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Being a team player who is ready to contribute to the ever-growing success of the company.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV below and we'll review your information promptly. If you seem like a great fit, we'll be in touch to learn more and schedule an interview.