About us:Qrvey is the first and only embedded analytics platform built from the ground up to help SaaS companies generate more revenue and increase developer efficiency by simplifying the process of putting actionable insights in the hands of all their customers and users. Qrvey’s AWS-native platform delivers a complete embedded analytics layer, and is driven by a team with decades of experience in the analytics industry. Qrvey deploys into your cloud so you’re always in total control of your data and infrastructure, and Qrvey’s unique combination of data management, embedded analytics and embedded automation offer SaaS product leaders the ability to truly differentiate their products and increase their value to their customers.
The Product Owner performs the necessary coordination activities to understand, analyze, refine, prioritize and communicate business needs to the Scrum team. The PO is responsible for ensuring the design, engineering and quality assurance teams understand the scope, objectives and requirements.
The ideal candidate will possess technical experience, strong analytical capabilities, excellent interpersonal communication and facilitation skills, and excellent decision-making.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of designers, developers, testers and others to develop and execute product roadmaps and release plans.
- Own, prioritize, and maintain the Product Backlog, including defining epics, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Break down epic-level user stories into detail-level stories that are consumable and testable by a scrum team.
- Act as the subject-matter expert for assigned products.
- Work alongside quality assurance to deliver a high-quality product.
- Work alongside UX-UI designers to deliver the best user experience.
- Coordinate activities for developer and UI documentation and maintain up-to-date product documentation.
What you need for this position:
- 2+ years of proven working experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication (spoken and written) and influencing skills, with a proven ability to navigate complex, cross-functional environments.
- Possess the ability to communicate at all business levels in advanced English.
- MA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinker with a vision.
- Attention to details.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Data Analysis, BI, data preparation and database technologies.
- Possess the ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV below and we'll review your information promptly. If you seem like a great fit, we'll be in touch to learn more and schedule an interview.