About us:Qrvey is the first and only embedded analytics platform built from the ground up to help SaaS companies generate more revenue and increase developer efficiency by simplifying the process of putting actionable insights in the hands of all their customers and users. Qrvey’s AWS-native platform delivers a complete embedded analytics layer, and is driven by a team with decades of experience in the analytics industry. Qrvey deploys into your cloud so you’re always in total control of your data and infrastructure, and Qrvey’s unique combination of data management, embedded analytics and embedded automation offer SaaS product leaders the ability to truly differentiate their products and increase their value to their customers.
Frontend Architect Developer
We are looking for an exceptionally skilled Frontend Architect Developer with a solid technical background and leadership skills, able work in a fast-paced environment primarily using the latest front-end development practices.
Front-End Developers play a significant role on our engineering team. Front-End Developers collaborate openly in an Agile Software Development environment with other members of engineering and User Experience disciplines, including Backend Engineers, QA, Interaction UX/UI Designers, as well as Product Managers.
What you will be doing:
- Participating in our UI development processes by establishing and documenting development standards and common components for common usage across our Qrvey product.
- Incorporating reliable unit and end-to-end testing to UI frameworks .
- Influencing the Technical Requirements Definition Process with particular attention to user experience requirements
- Collaborating with multiple team leads to drive consistent front-end standards and best practices
- Partnering with development team to map technical requirements into architecture and technical design tasks, plan releases and deliver on commitments
- Leading, inspiring and mentoring a small development team.
- Estimating and scope projects, and manage engineering, and successful project delivery
- Ensuring proper coding techniques, completing code reviews and mentoring individual developers.
- Actively identify and manage risk on projects
What you need for this position:
You should have serious Engineering and Architecture chops and love leading web projects, mentoring engineers, and exploring the state-of-the-art of technology.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work well in a team, project management, and technical leadership experience
- Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency and drive
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically
- Proficient working in an Agile Software Development environment.
- Experience leading a development team
- Proficient in HTML5 / CSS3.
- Strong experience integrating with APIs and REST/SOAP web services
- Modern technologies such as Java/Spring/DevOps/Cloud/Web
- Experience with DevOps pipelines and tools (Git, Jenkins, TeamCity, Docker, Chef, etc.) and one or more cloud infrastructure providers (AWS, Azure, GCP, OpenStack)
To apply for this position, please submit your CV below and we'll review your information promptly. If you seem like a great fit, we'll be in touch to learn more and schedule an interview.