At Qrvey, we simplify business analytics on AWS by solving the three biggest problems of traditional BI. We help our customers move their analytics beyond just visualizations with a whole new approach and exciting new technologies. We are building a team of analytics rockstars that want to help organizations do more with all of their data.
You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
A front-end web developer is responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact with in a web application.Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
As a Front-end Developer, you should enable continuous deployment, and minimized QA lifecycles.
– Develop new user-facing features
– Build reusable code and libraries for future use
– Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
– Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
– Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
– Participate actively in discussions, presentations and decisions about development of products.
– Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
– Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
– Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies necessary to meet project objectives.
– Keep the storyboards up to date (JIRA, Trello, etc).
– Report to the supervisor the status on the assign tasks.
– Generating ideas with team members and offering insightful solutions
– Selling ideas with confidence
– Proficient skills developing applications.
– Strong understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
– Work experience with API Rest (Json)
– Work experience with GIT
– Experience with agile development processes.
– Experience with Servers apps (or SAAS) such as Node Js (NPM), Firebase, etc.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Excellent coding and digital development abilities
– The confidence to express ideas as part of a creative team
– A clear and genuine interest in technological trends
– The ability to meet deadlines and think strategically
– A passionate approach to work with a desire to push boundaries
– The ability to explain technical jargon to peers and The ability to build a website from start to finish to the highest standard
To apply for this position, please submit your CV below and we'll review your information promptly. If you seem like a great fit, we'll be in touch to learn more and schedule an interview.