You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
A front-end web developer is responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact with in a web application.Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
As a Front-end Developer, you should enable continuous deployment, and minimized QA lifecycles.
What you will be doing:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Participate actively in discussions, presentations and decisions about development of products.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies necessary to meet project objectives.
- Keep the storyboards up to date (JIRA, Trello, etc).
- Report to the supervisor the status on the assign tasks.
- Generating ideas with team members and offering insightful solutions
- Selling ideas with confidence
What you need for this position:
- Proficient skills developing applications.
- Strong understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Work experience with API Rest (Json)
- Work experience with GIT
- Experience with agile development processes.
- Experience with Servers apps (or SAAS) such as Node Js (NPM), Firebase, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent coding and digital development abilities
- The confidence to express ideas as part of a creative team
- A clear and genuine interest in technological trends
- The ability to meet deadlines and think strategically
- A passionate approach to work with a desire to push boundaries
- The ability to explain technical jargon to peers and The ability to build a website from start to finish to the highest standard