Head of Product Marketing
Tysons Corner, VA or Remote anywhere in the United States
As Head of Product Marketing, you are a member of the senior marketing team responsible for the positioning, messaging and integrated go-to-market of Qrvey. In this role you will lead product marketing efforts to support our products and initiatives, and new customer acquisition. You will launch products and solutions, contribute to thought leadership, and open up new market opportunities for Qrvey and our partners. You will collaborate with product, sales and marketing leaders to produce the collateral necessary for the Qrvey sales organization and partners to drive opportunities.
- Develop differentiated positioning and messaging for new and existing products by understanding competitive drivers, researching market trends, and aggregating the needs of our target market.
- Create and maintain sales collateral and enablement that speaks to our core value proposition.
- Produce and contribute to high-impact supporting content and assets, including sales presentations, brochures, data sheets, web site pages, blog entries, videos, sales playbooks etc.
- Do primary research on competitor messaging and work with product management to understand competitive product and service offerings.
- Collaborate with the Marketing organization to support the execution of promotional activities such as PR, social media, thought leadership, demand gen campaigns, events etc.
- Work with product management and engineering teams to distill key functionality and benefits into compelling stories told through great visuals and content, working in conjunction with the content marketing team.
Key Attributes for Success
- You are a strategic thinker who loves getting into the weeds to solve complex problems, and who can synthesize large volumes of information to attain clarity and make clear decisions.
- You have strong customer focus and experience using customer insights and market research to inform marketing strategies.
- You have the ability to influence across highly cross-functional teams, manage senior stakeholders, and represent the voice of the customer in various forums.
- You have a drive for results and excellent judgment combined with honed product sense.
- You have exceptional project management skills and a data-driven and detail-oriented approach.
- You are a great teammate — someone who can collaborate, ingest good ideas from wherever they originate, and quickly build trust and mutual respect.
- You have a positive attitude, technical aptitude and the ability to execute (and improve on) our processes
- 5+ years experience in a technical product marketing role with 3+ years’ spent in the analytics/BI industry; customer-facing experience a plus.
- Amazing written and oral communications skills including ability to craft differentiated positioning and messaging, build effective sales content, and deliver compelling presentations.
- Experience planning and executing SaaS product launches including working within a tight timeline, securing customer references, and creating sales training and enablement materials for the field and partners.
- Technical aptitude and ability to discern complex product information into value based messaging
- Collaboration skills and shown success delivering results.
- BA or BS required
- Experience in the business intelligence, analytics and/or cloud infrastructure spaces is a plus
What We Offer
At Qrvey, we are passionate about building a modern, inclusive organization that excites our employees, customers and partners. People are core to our mission and our dedicated and talented team is one of the things colleagues rave about. We offer:
- Competitive salaries with generous incentive pay for performance
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- 401K retirement savings plan with company match
- A healthy dose of Trust - we're adults, no need to punch a clock or get approvals for errands etc
- A fast growing company that will enable all our team members to help shape and participate in this growth, as well as learn a ton from experienced entrepreneurs and operators.