Head of Product Marketing
– BS/BA required or equivalent experience
– 5+ years’ experience in a technical product marketing role with 3+ years’ spent in the analytics/BI industry
– Experience with Cloud/SaaS/Amazon Web Services/AWS
– Experience in conducting market analysis, developing market messaging, and communicating benefits
– Demonstrated experience in developing technical marketing content, sales enablement training and tools, and contending intelligence assets.
– Ability to translate complex technical concepts and technologies into strategic business and customer-centric value propositions.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills.
– Be passionate about joining a rapid-growth emerging company and driving its success
– Be open and agile to change and the unpredictable nature of a fast-growing company
What You’ll Be Doing:
– Develops product and solution positioning, messaging by prospective buyer role, and ways to overcome competitive objections
– Defines and delivers technical solution benefits, positioning and expertise to sales reps & sales engineering teams
– Develops sales tools including sales scripts, presentations, and demonstration scripts and can effectively communicate solution benefits with internal sales teams and channel partners
– Supports marketing programs, campaigns and additional assets with content and messaging to drive demand
– Develop deep technical knowledge about our analytics platform and its capabilities, our competitors’ products and services, and the competitive landscape
– Collaborate on multiple product marketing initiatives that may include product literature, presentations, thought leadership papers, and launch deliverables.
– Work with product management and engineering teams to distill key functionality and benefits into compelling stories told through great visuals and content, working in conjunction with the content marketing team
– Play a critical role in the evolution of the company message