At Qrvey, we simplify business analytics on AWS by solving the three biggest problems of traditional BI. We help our customers move their analytics beyond just visualizations with a whole new approach and exciting new technologies. We are building a team of analytics rockstars that want to help organizations do more with all of their data.
Manual QA Tester
This role will utilize a person’s manual testing expertise to create test plans from scratch, develop estimates for QA work required. This person will also be involved in performing the execution of test cases and test scripts as well as reviewing the test cases/scripts/work of other testers on the team. It is important that this person is assertive, is able to communicate their opinions effectively and have outstanding communication skills overall. They must be able to operate independently of a direct manager.
– Execute test manual cases and analyze results.
– Report bugs and errors to development teams.
– Solve troubleshoot issues.
– Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
– Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
– Work with Test Manager and other Test Analysts to plan and execute testing tasks.
– Review requirement specifications, identify gaps, determine testability and testing implications.
– Identify and create test scenarios, design and develop test scripts.
– Prepare test plan and test scripts to test each software component and requirement.
– Participate in the test case Peer Review process.
– Execute test scripts and document the results.
– Replicate issues and provide defect triage support.