At Qrvey, we simplify business analytics on AWS by solving the three biggest problems of traditional BI. We help our customers move their analytics beyond just visualizations with a whole new approach and exciting new technologies. We are building a team of analytics rockstars that want to help organizations do more with all of their data.
The Role You Will Have:
1. Strong background/knowledge and experience with:
-Business analysis and/or analytics/business intelligence.
-Experience with various analytic capabilities, tools and best practices (such as reporting and analytic dashboards).
2. Must be a highly organized and efficient problem solver who is adept at prioritizing deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Experience with Scrum and Agile frameworks.
3. Excellent analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, and communication skills; ability to work with a wide variety of stakeholders across the organization with impact and influence.
4. Strong business planning, analytical, and conceptual skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions.
5. Excellent people skills, including a talent for managing interpersonal challenges with grace and empathy, and influencing stakeholders without formal authority.
6. Possesses strong documentation and presentation skills.
What you’ll be doing:
1. Roadmap collaboration, requirement definitions.
2. Conduct product reviews that analyze the state of assigned product features and recommend improvements.
3. Stay current on trends and emerging needs with regards to data and analytics.
4. Review customer feedback, prioritize it, and transform it into clearly defined product requirements.
5. Coordinate with other product owners and engineers across the organization to deliver data/analytics solutions and functionality.
6. Plan, coordinate and organize release cycles. This includes:
-Organizing and delivering product planning sessions on a monthly basis.
-Writing requirements definitions.
-Writing user stories.
-Reviewing performance acceptance criteria.
-Participating in daily standups.
-Reviewing and prioritizing weekly bug reports.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV below and we'll review your information promptly. If you seem like a great fit, we'll be in touch to learn more and schedule an interview.