Sales Development Representative
Tysons Corner, VA or Remote anywhere in the United States
As Sales Development Representative, you are a member of the revenue organization tasked with finding and screening potential customers who can benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills, and have the ability to engage technologists of all levels about their analytics pain points. Every prospect is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth and new customer acquisition.
- Following up on all the awesome leads that our fabulous marketing team generates as well as sourcing your own.
- Work closely with Account Executive, Sales Engineers and Customer Success Managers to set the stage for the right conversation at the right time.
- Document every interaction carefully in our CRM (salesforce.com).
- Thrilling software providers, consulting organizations and other enterprises on AWS with the power of modern analytics done right.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
Key Attributes for Success
- You have strong communication skills via phone and email
- You have a strong desire and ability to move up within the organization, in sales, marketing or other function
- You are a great teammate — someone who can collaborate, ingest good ideas from wherever they originate, and quickly build trust and mutual respect.
- You have a positive attitude, technical aptitude and the ability to execute (and improve on) our processes
- 1+ year(s) of sales/SDR experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets (any field)
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Technical aptitude to learn technology concepts important to the Qrvey business
- Collaborative approach to working with marketing, sales and other functions to drive business.
- Experience in the business intelligence, analytics and/or cloud infrastructure spaces is a plus
What We Offer
At Qrvey, we are passionate about building a modern, inclusive organization that excites our employees, customers and partners. People are core to our mission and our dedicated and talented team is one of the things colleagues rave about. We offer:
- Competitive salaries with generous incentive pay for performance
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- 401K retirement savings plan with company match
- A healthy dose of Trust - we're adults, no need to punch a clock or get approvals for errands etc
- A fast growing company that will enable all our team members to help shape and participate in this growth, as well as learn a ton from experienced entrepreneurs and operators.