About us:Qrvey is the first and only embedded analytics platform built from the ground up to help SaaS companies generate more revenue and increase developer efficiency by simplifying the process of putting actionable insights in the hands of all their customers and users. Qrvey’s AWS-native platform delivers a complete embedded analytics layer, and is driven by a team with decades of experience in the analytics industry. Qrvey deploys into your cloud so you’re always in total control of your data and infrastructure, and Qrvey’s unique combination of data management, embedded analytics and embedded automation offer SaaS product leaders the ability to truly differentiate their products and increase their value to their customers.
Solutions Architect / Sales Engineer
Tysons Corner, VA or Remote anywhere in the United States
Qrvey is looking for an experienced and motivated technologist who possesses a unique balance of technical depth and strong presentation skills. As a Solutions Architect / Sales Engineer, you will partner with Qrvey sales, customer experience, product and engineering teams to organize and design technology evaluation programs that address prospect business challenges and accelerate the adoption of Qrvey technology.
Responsibilities will include: owning the technical sales engagement and ultimate success around proof of concepts, working cross-organizationally to facilitate widespread use and adoption of the Qrvey platform, and developing a deep expertise in Qrvey and adjacent technologies, including AWS, database platforms, and application integrations The ideal candidate will possess strong technical skills along with customer facing skills that will allow them to represent Qrvey well within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding architecture, data design, and software development best practices. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business and software product implementations.
- In partnership with the sales team, formulate and execute a technical sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives through the embedding and integration of the Qrvey platform
- As a key member of the business development and sales team, ensure success in demonstrating, building and integrating Qrvey into customer applications through evaluations and proof of concept engagements.
- Educate customers on the value proposition of Qrvey and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful implementations
- Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many demo sessions to educate prospects and customers on Qrvey features and functionality.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge within Qrvey teams and for sharing more broadly with prospects and customers.
- Author or otherwise contribute to Qrvey customer-facing publications such as documentation, whitepapers, and other marketing materials.
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within prospects to enable them to be successful with Qrvey.
- Act as a technical liaison between prospects and Qrvey engineering, product and support teams.
- 5+ years experience in database systems, business analytics, business intelligence and similar data-centric technologies.
- 3+ years design/implementation/consulting experience with SaaS software solutions and web technologies
- Experience with cloud architectures, specifically AWS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field of study or 10+ years of related work experience
- Experience in developing or consulting on SaaS projects
- Background in Business Intelligence, Analytics or similar focus
- Familiarity with AWS services such as: S3, DyanmoDB, Redshift, Aurora, Athena, RDS, Opensearch, Lambda, ECS.
- Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS or other cloud providers
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with developers, product managers, and executives
- Strong written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Experience managing technical programs and/or software development projects.
What We Offer
At Qrvey, we are passionate about building a modern, inclusive organization that excites our employees, customers and partners. People are core to our mission and our dedicated and talented team is one of the things colleagues rave about. We offer:
- Competitive salaries with generous incentive pay for performance
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- 401K retirement savings plan with company match
- A healthy dose of Trust - we're adults, no need to punch a clock or get approvals for errands etc
- A fast growing company that will enable all our team members to help shape and participate in this growth, as well as learn a ton from experienced entrepreneurs and operators.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume below and we'll review your information promptly. If you seem like a great fit, we'll be in touch to learn more and schedule an interview.