At Qrvey, we simplify business analytics on AWS by solving the three biggest problems of traditional BI. We help our customers move their analytics beyond just visualizations with a whole new approach and exciting new technologies. We are building a team of analytics rockstars that want to help organizations do more with all of their data.
Senior Technical Product Manager
The Role You Will Have:
– Owning the roadmap and prioritizing building based on what matters most to achieve the strategic goals and initiatives behind the product.
– Owning the creative process of generating, developing, and curating new ideas.
– Determining which ideas should be promoted into features to push the product strategy forward.
– Coming up with a product vision and following that up with a strategy and competitive analysis.
– Recommending the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas.
– Conducting product reviews that analyze the state of assigned product features and recommending improvements.
– Keeping up-to-date with trends and emerging needs with regards to data and analytics.
– Reviewing customer feedback, prioritizing and transforming it into clearly defined product requirements.
– Coordinating with other product owners and engineers across the organization to deliver data/analytics solutions and functionalities.
– Planning, coordinating and organizing release cycles which includes:
- Organizing and delivering product planning sessions on a monthly basis.
- Writing requirements definitions.
- Writing user stories.
- Reviewing performance acceptance criteria.
- Participating in daily stand-ups.
- Reviewing and prioritizing weekly bug reports.
What You’ll Need:
– Strong background/knowledge and experience with:
•Business analytics/business intelligence.
•Experience with various analytic capabilities, tools and best practices (such as reporting and analytic dashboards).
– Must be a highly organized and efficient problem solver who is adept at prioritizing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
– Experience with Scrum and Agile frameworks.
– Excellent analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, and communication skills; ability to work with a wide variety of stakeholders across the organization with impact and influence.
– Strong business planning, analytical, and conceptual skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions.
– Excellent people skills, including a talent for managing interpersonal challenges with grace and empathy, and influencing stakeholders without formal authority.
– Strong documentation and presentation skills.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV below and we'll review your information promptly. If you seem like a great fit, we'll be in touch to learn more and schedule an interview.