Technical Product Owner
The Technical Product Owner performs the necessary coordination activities to understand, analyze, refine, prioritize and communicate business needs to the Scrum team. The TPO is responsible for ensuring the design, engineering and quality assurance teams understand the scope, objectives and requirements.
The ideal candidate will possess a broad range of technical experience, coupled with strong analytical capabilities, and excellent interpersonal, communication, facilitation skills, and business acumen.
The TPO should possess a strong understanding of data management and preparation process and tools as well as database management. Experience with BI and Analytics specifically the design and development of analytic tools, reports and dashboards.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of designers, developers, testers and others to develop and execute against product roadmaps and release plans.
- Own, prioritize, and maintain the Product Backlog, including the definition of epics, user stories, acceptance criteria.
- Break down epic-level user stories into detail-level stories consumable and testable by a scrum team.
- Act as the subject-matter expert for assigned products.
- Work along-side quality assurance to deliver a high quality product.
- Work along-side UX-UI designers to deliver the best user experience.
- Coordinate activities for developer and UI documentation and maintain product documentation up to date.
- 6+ years of proven working experience.
- Significant experience in BI Data projects, data preparation and database technology.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication (spoken and written) and influencing skills, with a proven ability to navigate complex, cross-functional environments.
- Ability to communicate at all business levels in advanced english.
- MA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details