About us:Qrvey is the first and only embedded analytics platform built from the ground up to help SaaS companies generate more revenue and increase developer efficiency by simplifying the process of putting actionable insights in the hands of all their customers and users. Qrvey’s AWS-native platform delivers a complete embedded analytics layer, and is driven by a team with decades of experience in the analytics industry. Qrvey deploys into your cloud so you’re always in total control of your data and infrastructure, and Qrvey’s unique combination of data management, embedded analytics and embedded automation offer SaaS product leaders the ability to truly differentiate their products and increase their value to their customers.
Senior Frontend Developer
We are seeking a front-end web developer to join our team. As a front-end developer, you will build new solutions and enhance existing features.
The position collaborates closely with stakeholders to understand their requirements, develop teams, architect solutions, and deliver high-quality solutions to our product.
What you will be doing:
- Build web applications with web development best practices
- Strong understanding of XML, JSON, DOM, and w3c standards
- Keep the storyboards up to date (JIRA)
- Report to the supervisor the status of the assigned tasks
- Providing technical expertise for every phase of the project lifecycle, from concept development to solution design, implementation, optimization and support
- Write high-quality, scalable, and reusable code
- Drives the performance tuning, re-design, and refactoring for a module
- Working in an agile development environment requires the individual to be
self-driven, make decisions independently, and be flexible to cater to demands
- Accountability, delivery of the assigned tasks on time, ensuring high-quality and high performance following scrum processes
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies and industry trends
What you need for this position:
- At least three years of IT experience as a senior frontend developer
- Experience with front-end unit tests using various libs
- Extensive experience in developing and consuming REST web services and working in a micro-service environment
- Experience working in JIRA and GIT
- Professional experience in creating architecture concepts and implementing
modern and secure frontend solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
To apply for this position, please submit your CV below and we'll review your information promptly. If you seem like a great fit, we'll be in touch to learn more and schedule an interview.