About us:Qrvey is the first and only embedded analytics platform built from the ground up to help SaaS companies generate more revenue and increase developer efficiency by simplifying the process of putting actionable insights in the hands of all their customers and users. Qrvey’s AWS-native platform delivers a complete embedded analytics layer, and is driven by a team with decades of experience in the analytics industry. Qrvey deploys into your cloud so you’re always in total control of your data and infrastructure, and Qrvey’s unique combination of data management, embedded analytics and embedded automation offer SaaS product leaders the ability to truly differentiate their products and increase their value to their customers.
Inside Sales Representative
Tysons Corner, VA or Remote anywhere in the United States
Are you early in your sales career and looking to take the next step? An Inside Sales Representative (ISR) at Qrvey may be for you! Your primary responsibility as an ISR will be to drive and manage the initial sales pipeline. You will help qualify, develop and lead potential customers to the finish line.
- Interact with prospects and suspects constantly (primarily inbound) to better understand their challenges and in order to conduct in-depth qualification.
- Work with the sales engineering team to conduct technical qualification via demos and tech calls
- Moving qualified opportunities through the pipeline to engage in a defined trial of the Qrvey platform
- Meeting, and exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual quota of trials
- Work closely and collaboratively with your Sales Director on strategy, techniques
- Track and deliver timely and accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Grow your knowledge in sales and software technology through training and consistent interaction with companies of all sizes
- You have been a BDR/SDR or Inside Sales Rep at a technology company
- You want a growth path in software sales
- You possess grit – there is an innate drive to succeed and do well that fuels you
- You are a team player – Sales is a team sport with many folks with different functions involved. Knowing how to work together leads to greater results
- You know what you don’t know – It’s completely ok, and important, to not know something. What is even more important is how you go out and find that answer
- We’re a fast growing startup that will enable all our team members to help shape and participate in this growth.
- Qrvey’s leadership team has built a successful business in the embedded analytics space in the past and are on a journey to do it better this time around. You will be surrounded by experienced entrepreneurs and operators who recognize that our employee’s success is our success.
- We have great training for both sales and software that will not only help you today but also as your career grows.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans plus a company match 401k
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- More than 6 months as a Sales/Business Development Representative
- More than 6 months of experience working with salesforce.com as a CRM
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excitement about a fast-paced, challenging environment with a winning culture
What We Offer
At Qrvey, we are passionate about building a modern, inclusive organization that excites our employees, customers and partners. People are core to our mission and our dedicated and talented team is one of the things colleagues rave about. We offer:
- Competitive salaries with generous incentive pay for performance
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- 401K retirement savings plan with company match
- A healthy dose of Trust - we're adults, no need to punch a clock or get approvals for errands etc
- A fast growing company that will enable all our team members to help shape and participate in this growth, as well as learn a ton from experienced entrepreneurs and operators.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume below and we'll review your information promptly. If you seem like a great fit, we'll be in touch to learn more and schedule an interview.