Technical Product Owner – Data Router
The Technical Product Owner performs the necessary coordination activities to understand, analyze, refine, prioritize and communicate business needs to the Scrum team. The TPO is responsible for ensuring the design, engineering and quality assurance teams understand the scope, objectives and requirements. The ideal candidate will possess a broad range of technical experience, coupled with strong analytical capabilities, and excellent interpersonal, communication, facilitation skills, and business acumen. The TPO is required to have a strong understanding of data management and preparation processes and tools. Basic API and programming knowledge. Experience with cloud services, relational and non-relational databases. Data and services integration, service-oriented architecture, and unstructured data knowledge. Experience with BI and Analytics specifically the design and development of analytic tools, reports and dashboards is a plus.
– Collaborate with a cross-functional team of designers, developers, testers and others to develop and execute against product roadmaps and release plans.
– Own, prioritize, and maintain the Product Backlog, including the definition of epics, user stories, acceptance criteria. Create technical requirements needed for our ETL process: performance requirements, software optimization requirements, new backend or API features and technology changes.
– Participate in solution architecture reviews with engineering teams prior to design and development activities and ensure the solution is scalable, is aligned with internal product roadmaps and meets customers’ business requirements.
– Work along-side quality assurance to deliver a high quality product.
– Coordinate activities for developer documentation and maintain product documentation up to date.
6+ years of proven working experience.
– Experience in microservices architecture.
– Backend software engineering experience in highly technical data processing projects.
– Experience with relational and non relational databases.
– Significant experience in BI Data projects.
– Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage and prioritize multiple projects.
– Exceptional interpersonal, communication (spoken and written) and influencing skills, with a proven ability to navigate complex, cross-functional environments.
– Ability to communicate at all business levels in advanced English.
– MA in Computer Science, Systems Engineering.
– Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Creative thinker with a vision.
– Attention to details.