Director of Content Marketing (B2B)
Tysons Corner, VA or Remote anywhere in the United States
Qrvey is looking for a Director of Content Marketing. We’ve created the first and only embedded analytics platform designed specifically for SaaS software providers, and frankly, we’re having a great time running through a market that has been waiting for this kind of solution. We’re looking for someone with a sharp mind and a great attitude to join us as we conquer the market with a superior product that’s produced, supported, and sold by very smart people who value creativity, enthusiasm, and teamwork. We’ve created an environment where all ideas are encouraged, all challenges are accepted, and all people are respected. We hope you’re that kind of person, because if you are, you will thrive here.
The Director of Content Marketing will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of their company’s content marketing efforts. This includes developing strategies for creating engaging content, managing the creation process, promoting content across various channels, measuring its effectiveness, and more. At Qrvey we believe that marketing is the growth engine of the company and content is the fuel that powers this engine. This is a critical role to achieve the potential that lies ahead in our journey.
- Develop and oversee the execution of a comprehensive content marketing strategy that aligns with business objectives and drives demand generation
- Together with other key team members, create high-quality, original content (e.g., articles, blog posts, white papers, ebooks, infographics, etc.) that educates buyers, advances the company’s thought leadership position, and generates leads within our target market of SaaS software providers.
- Create and implement digital content distribution strategies that align with the company’s business objectives
- Work closely with other members of the marketing team, such as the demand generation, product marketing, and sales teams, to ensure that content is aligned with overall marketing initiatives and supports lead generation efforts.
- Manage social media accounts such as LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and other communities of interest, and to promote content that is relevant to the company’s audience.
- Develop processes and workflows to efficiently manage the creation, publication, and distribution of content, including identifying opportunities for repurposing content across multiple channels.
- Develop an editorial calendar that outlines topics to be covered on the company website, blog, social media channels, etc. on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop an annual content calendar and budget
- Manage external agencies or contractors as needed to supplement in-house content capabilities
- Analyze metrics to determine the effectiveness of content and make recommendations for improvement
- Stay up-to-date on trends and best practices in content marketing and lead the charge in implementing new strategies and tactics
- Perform other duties as assigned
Director Of Content Marketing Job Requirements
- Minimum 5-10 years in B2B content marketing, with at least 2 in a leadership role
- Outstanding writing and editing skills
- Experience in digital marketing, social media marketing, and content distribution
- Proven ability to develop and execute a B2B content marketing strategy
- Proficiency in social media tactics and strategies
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to drive decision-making
- Highly creative thinker with the ability to generate new ideas
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Familiarity with database and analytics technology
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, communications, or related field
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- Proficiency in graphic design software, such as Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
What We Offer
At Qrvey, we are passionate about building a modern, inclusive organization that excites our employees, customers and partners. People are core to our mission and our dedicated and talented team is one of the things colleagues rave about. We offer:
- Competitive salaries with generous incentive pay for performance
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- 401K retirement savings plan with company match
- A healthy dose of Trust - we're adults, no need to punch a clock or get approvals for errands etc
- A fast growing company that will enable all our team members to help shape and participate in this growth, as well as learn a ton from experienced entrepreneurs and operators.