At Qrvey, we simplify business analytics on AWS by solving the three biggest problems of traditional BI. We help our customers move their analytics beyond just visualizations with a whole new approach and exciting new technologies. We are building a team of analytics rockstars that want to help organizations do more with all of their data.
Automated QA Tester
Quality Assurance Automation engineers must develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. Their responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics. The person in this role will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client’s needs while being cost-effective.
– Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
– Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
– Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
– Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
– Identify, record, document thoroughly and track the bugs.
– Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client’s needs.
– Monitor debugging process results.
– Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
– Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
– 3 + years working with GIT.
– 3+ years working with automated QC (Quality control a.k.a testing).
– Experience using Selenium / Protractor.
– Experience using testing frameworks such as Cucumber, Jasmine, Mocha or similar.
– Experience with unit testing.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV below and we'll review your information promptly. If you seem like a great fit, we'll be in touch to learn more and schedule an interview.