At Qrvey, we simplify business analytics on AWS by solving the three biggest problems of traditional BI. We help our customers move their analytics beyond just visualizations with a whole new approach and exciting new technologies. We are building a team of analytics rockstars that want to help organizations do more with all of their data.
Our ideal candidate has sound experience in software development and at least 4+ years developing web applications. You will have the opportunity to participate actively in discussions, presentations and decisions about the development of our products.
– Research and learn the technologies and methods necessary to meet project objectives.
– Participate actively in discussions, presentations and decisions about the development of our products.
– Keep the storyboards up to date (JIRA, etc).
– Build solutions based on the feedback from users and customers.
– Report the status of assigned tasks to the supervisor.
– Generating ideas with team members and offering insightful solutions.
– Selling ideas with confidence.
– 3+ years working with Node Js, Ruby on Rails, PHP, C# or Java.
– Experience with designing and building a RESTful API.
– Excellent English.
– Experience with Cloud infrastructure (AWS). Managing servers, cloud-based services.
– Experience with NoSQL databases.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV below and we'll review your information promptly. If you seem like a great fit, we'll be in touch to learn more and schedule an interview.