At Qrvey, we simplify business analytics on AWS by solving the three biggest problems of traditional BI. We help our customers move their analytics beyond just visualizations with a whole new approach and exciting new technologies. We are building a team of analytics rockstars that want to help organizations do more with all of their data.
– You are passionate about the power of modern data analytics and the impact it can have on enterprises of all stripes when it is done right.
– You are relentless but respectful. You pursue your leads with gusto and ensure that you leave a positive impression with every interaction.
– You are tech-savvy, understand the ecosystems of cloud infrastructure providers and think AWS is awesome!
– You are data-driven and know how to forecast your business accurately.
– You know you are the CEO of your territory and need to work closely with your team to achieve success.
– You have 2+ years of sales experience at a high growth SaaS organization, preferably in the analytics and/or AWS ecosystem space.
– You enjoy the thrill of helping build a rapid-growth company with a team of people that have done it before by being an early member of the sales team.
– Startup blood courses through your veins.
– You always, ALWAYS find a way!In addition to optimizing current practices, you love finding new and unexplored ways to grow through partnerships, upsell, integrations, new strategies or new channels, and collaborating with your teammates to follow the road less traveled.
What You’ll Be Doing:
– Following up on all the amazing leads that our fabulous marketing team generates and working them relentlessly to closure.
– Reaching out to your network and evangelizing a fresh take on modern analytics.
– Thrilling software providers, consulting organizations and other enterprises on AWS with the power of modern analytics done right.
– Collaborating with sales engineering, marketing and product management to constantly improve our product and our message.
– Working with an awesome team across the US and Colombia that believes in working collaboratively to solve challenges and transforming the analytics landscape
To apply for this position, please submit your resume below and we'll review your information promptly. If you seem like a great fit, we'll be in touch to learn more and schedule an interview.