About us:Qrvey is the first and only embedded analytics platform built from the ground up to help SaaS companies generate more revenue and increase developer efficiency by simplifying the process of putting actionable insights in the hands of all their customers and users. Qrvey’s AWS-native platform delivers a complete embedded analytics layer, and is driven by a team with decades of experience in the analytics industry. Qrvey deploys into your cloud so you’re always in total control of your data and infrastructure, and Qrvey’s unique combination of data management, embedded analytics and embedded automation offer SaaS product leaders the ability to truly differentiate their products and increase their value to their customers.
Senior Backend Developer
Your primary focus will be the development of all serverless backend logic, defining and maintaining the central database, and ensuring high-performance and responsiveness to requests from the front end.
You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
What you will be doing:
- Own 1 or more serverless backend modules, including the entire pipeline from development to deployment.
- Leverage AWS Native services to build highly scalable and secure systems as part of a platform.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Design and implementation of NoSQL data storage solutions.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Participate actively in discussions, presentations, and decisions about the development of products.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for users and customers.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies necessary to meet project objectives.
- Keep the storyboards up to date (JIRA, Trello, etc.).
- Report to the supervisor the status of the assigned tasks.
- Generating ideas with team members and offering insightful solutions.
- Selling ideas with confidence.
What you need for this position:
- At least three years of IT experience as a senior backend developer.
- Working with Cloud infrastructure (AWS/Azure/GCP). Managing, levering and overseeing cloud-native services and technologies.
- Experience designing and developing APIs.
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language like Node.js.
- Experience developing enterprise-class systems with NoSQL/document-based data storage.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent coding and digital development abilities.
- The confidence to express ideas as part of a creative team.
- A clear and genuine interest in technological trends.
- The ability to meet deadlines and think strategically.
- A passionate approach to work with a desire to push boundaries.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV below and we'll review your information promptly. If you seem like a great fit, we'll be in touch to learn more and schedule an interview.