Tysons Corner, VA or Remote anywhere in the United States
Sales Engineers (SE) are the technical experts and advisors to prospective customers throughout the sales process. As an SE you understand the customer’s business requirements, technical requirements and/or competitive landscape. You apply your business insights, build and maintain sales relationships, and act as the key technical point of contact during the sales cycle.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Qrvey’s sales team will rely on your business advisory, technical and product knowledge throughout the sales process. It will be your role to provide technical discovery qualification, product demonstrations and other technical and architectural recommendations to help guide prospects through the sales cycle.
Your responsibilities include;
- Provide product and feature demonstrations
- Assist in identifying key areas for technical enablement and contribute to the development of technical enablement materials, including proof of concept (POCs)
- Create new assets and technical accelerators along with Customer Success, Product Management, and Marketing teams
- Contribute to social selling activities for creating market awareness
- Identify gaps in product roadmaps that are impacting sales, assist in driving those requirements into products by working directly with Product Management and Engineering teams
- Be responsible for the “technical win” as part of our sales process
Technical and Professional Expertise Desired;
- Strong technical knowledge of cloud services, preferably AWS
- Experience in the areas of Business Intelligence, Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Databases, Data Warehousing, and/or Software Architecture
- Strong selling and business development skills translating into a hybrid technical selling
- Consultative selling approach and excellent communication skills (previous client facing experience)
- Ability to manage tasks in a fast paced environment with changing priorities and requirements (very good Project Management skills)
- Ability to work with cross-functional team members
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- AWS certifications
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or analytical subjects, or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated pre-sales software experience in BI/Analytics/Data or related sectors, specifically around embedded analytics
What We Offer
At Qrvey, we are passionate about building a modern, inclusive organization that excites our employees, customers and partners. People are core to our mission and our dedicated and talented team is one of the things colleagues rave about. We offer:
- Competitive salaries with generous incentive pay for performance
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- 401K retirement savings plan with company match
- A healthy dose of Trust - we're adults, no need to punch a clock or get approvals for errands etc
- A fast growing company that will enable all our team members to help shape and participate in this growth, as well as learn a ton from experienced entrepreneurs and operators.